POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4.0 Feature discussion : Re: 4.0 Feature discussion Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4.0 Feature discussion
From: Zilvah
Date: 14 Nov 2000 11:31:36
Message: <3a1168e8@news.povray.org>
You guys look at this the wrong way... What about the people not wanting to
spend hours learning a new language, instead of just adding to whatever they
know about POV-Ray language already?
Besides, C++ based languages have a tendency to have a _very_ steep
learning curve...
This was just a thought, felt like sharing it... :P

Zilvah